Empower Your Team with Positive Adjustments for Lasting Change:
- Personal Excellence Systems for Optimal Performance & Team Building
- Infrastructures with Accountability and Weekly Action Steps
- 30 Day, 3 Minute a Day Wellness Programs:
Click Here to Download Brochure: wellness-brochure (1)
- Customized Team Coaching and 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Our customized corporate training programs are designed to empower your team to make lasting positive changes in their personal and professional life.We address these as a triangular support system: Mind, Body, and Soul. Healthy choices and solutions to build up your team’s communication, stress management and functionality along with the sustainable systems for purpose driven life balance and satisfaction.
- CLICK HERE FOR A BROCHURE: invigor brochure final
Do you value high touch and creative sustainable deliverables?
Custom training programs based on your company initiatives and individual team goals?
Each program has its’ foundation in Andragogy (effective methodology for teaching adult learners) and focuses on Lights On Leadership, leading from the inside out with high emotional intelligence. Facilitating psychological safety and connection using methodologies that shift perceptions into a positive think space and collapse false beliefs and resistance to change.
Dannemiller’s Formula for Change (D x V x F x L > R) is used as a foundational point of reference to create your training programs that support your initiatives and desired outcomes.
D x V x F x L > R:
- D:Dissatisfaction with your current situation which may come in the form of frustration; confusion; overwhelm or negative perspectives.
- V:Vision: clarity of focus leads to accuracy of response; a clear vision is essential for forward action steps to appear.
- F:Forward Action Steps: Putting into practice simply, forward action steps create the infrastructure for sustainable change to take root and replace old patterns of thought and behavior. Creating new messaging systems within our brain through simple repetition of positive behavior result in personal transformation.
- L:Leadership/Coaching: Mentorship and coaching have proven successful support elements resulting in positive, sustainable shift. Connecting with a coach that aligns with your personality and core belief systems is essential in order to create psychological safety for personal growth and development.
- R:Resistance to change. It has been shown that whenever one of the above elements is missing in a person’s life that R: resistance to change will win out. When all 4 elements are present: Dissatisfaction with your current situation or conflict, Vision, Forward Action Steps and Coaching then your desire to experience a positive SHIFT in your life will win out over resistance.
Below is a sample of programs facilitated:
- Personal Excellence/wellness
- Team Motivation & Building
- Effective Management
- Diversity in Communication and Work Styles
- Collaborative Corporate Culture
- Work Life Balance – Life Satisfaction
- Motivate – Create – Collaborate
- Play together – Stay Together – Keeping Employees Happy
- OCD – Office Collaboration Deficit
- Fitness Triangle – Mind Body Spirit
Lauren has graduated with Honors from Rutgers University with a Masters in Adult Education and Continuing with a Specialization in Human Resource Development. She has created two learning methodologies that help to increase the transfer of knowledge into daily life for personal excellence: Spirit; Mind; Emotions and Body:
Click Here to Explore Miller’s 4 Step’s to Learning & Growth =>
Miller’s 4 Steps to Learning & Growth by Lauren E Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://LaurenEMiller.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://laurenemiller.com/about/.
Click Below to Explore Miller’s Love to Learn Circle =>
Miller’s Love Learning Circle by Lauren E Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://LaurenEMiller.com .
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://LaurenEMiller.com/about.
For more information about Invigor Corporate Training Services please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-898-3599.